Thank you for visiting Refocus Marketing, a niche marketing agency for the independent optometry sector in Australia.
As a general guideline, Refocus Marketing adheres to and is bound by the policies stated in the Privacy Act of 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
1. Information Collected by Refocus Marketing
- Information Collected from our Customers
Our forms may collect the following to be able to gather information about our customers’ businesses which aide us in drafting a customised service for you. This information may include but are not limited to the following:
- Customers Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Designation or Role
- Nature of Marketing Requirement
- Marketing Budget
- Information Necessary to Process Payment
Our Customers will only need to provide an email address where you want the invoice to be sent.
- Information Collected Regarding Usage of the Website
- Each time you visit our website and any of its pages, we collect information about your session(s), how much time you spend on a page, where you go after visiting a page, what actions you make on each page, what referred you to our site, etc.
- To give you the best experience, we customise our content according to what is relevant to your location hence, we also collect details about your location namely- IP address, post code, country, state, city, etc.
- Transaction details, log records, billing details, error messages, hardware and software information, device information, etc are also usage information that we collect.
2. Data Collection Process
Refocus Marketing collects information directly from our Customers from the but not limited to the following sales and marketing channels:
- Sign-up forms
- Contact Us Page
- Landing Pages to support our sales and marketing activities
- Third-party apps and software
Information regarding the usage of the website are being collected automatically by accessing the website, regardless of device.
3. How We Use Your Information
We collect information to enhance your experience each time you visit Refocus Marketing, to correct errors, to anticipate errors or threats and then make the necessary precautionary measures, to improve the platform, and to come up with additional features. We also monitor the data that we collect from usage to prevent potential security threats on your own information, stop fraudulent activities, eliminate fraudulent information, detect spamming, abuse, misuse of information, misuse of our services, or any other harmful or malicious activities, so that we get to protect our target markets’ personal and/or business information.
Your information also helps us in making our marketing activities more specific and aligned to your preferences, needs, and wants. We will avoid sending you irrelevant information and other materials outside of your declared communication settings.
4. Sharing of Information
None of your information will be provided to any third-party company, supplier, or group, unless otherwise authorised by you.
- Compliance with Law
Refocus Marketing may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement groups, government agencies, and/or to their authorised representatives because of the following:
- to aid legislation;
- to aid a court proceeding;
- to aid in a criminal or fraud investigation; or
- to adhere to any other cause raised by these mentioned authorities.
- Updating Your Customer Details
Kindly send your updated customer details such as emails, phone numbers, address, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Profile and Information Deletion
We will only purge your information from our database through a written consent sent to email@example.com.
For any other information previously shared to other parties, Refocus Marketing will not be responsible for the deletion of such information. You may need to get in touch with them directly to request deletion from their own database.
- Refocus Marketing’s presence online means that it is subject to continuous changes and updates that occur in the internet from time to time.
- Computer viruses, computer or device malfunction, or any other issues resulting from accessing files or content from the website is outside our control. While we secure that the entire platform is safe and protected from any malicious files and content, we cannot guarantee the change in the characteristics of files during transmission. Upload and download information at your own risk.
7. Contact Information